Money Management for College Students
Page 1 of 11
Mom and Dad are home and you’re away at college. Do you have a sense of freedom or is a panic attack close at hand? No worries, in the following pages are tips and tricks that will help you weather the financial storms of college life and set yourself up for success by teaching you good habits that will serve you well for years to come.
- Learn about ways to manage a limited income in college and live the good life without going into debt.
- Discover tips for saving money on the necessities of college life.
- Figure out how to really live within your means and make your dollars work for you (plugging common money leaks).
- Learn all about banks and credit.
- Realize how to avoid identity theft and learn what to do if you’re already a victim.
- Find out how to pay for college and manage student loans.