Page 1 of 12
Financial success for many hinges on mastering a few simple concepts: paying yourself first and living below your means. Want to know the secret to achieving both? Implement a budget.
Forget what you’ve heard about budgets.
“It’s more fun to watch paint dry than to put together a budget.”
Budgets are more appropriately called spending plans because in reality, that’s what budgets allow you to do. Budgets are all about spending your money on paper and telling your money where to go.
- Learn how to put together a monthly budget.
- Discover the difference between a variable and fixed expense.
- Determine ways to track your spending.
- Uncover common budget busters.
- Find ways to cut back on expenses.
- Learn about new budgeting tools and techniques.
- Discover how to involve your family in the process.